It seems that life just carries on the way it is ignoring the way we feel, time just flies out the window just like that.
That's just so frustrating, for the past few days I've been SMS-ing my Leukemia buddy and asked 'bout his condition.
He 'looks' fine (he's typing, not talking so can't really say he sounds fine). But, i just get so worried sometimes.
My Uncle died of cancer and it really hurts to see someone close to you leave all of a sudden just like that...I don't wanna experience it ever again, no one should.
However, that's just the way life is I guess... Its just like the recent heartbreak 'bout the death of MJ... When he's alive, nobody cares; when he's dead, his songs are sang again and again everywhere. I guess its just the way of nature that you'd only appreciate someone when their not around... All of this is just a load of Bull-crap... Show the love to people around yer! Show that you appreciate them!
Alright! Enough of sobbing and whining on how unfair life is, its time to talk 'bout something else! It was a Sunday two days ago, I went for the Boys' Brigade meeting like every Sunday. (gotta be committed). Cpl. Barnabas, REPORTIN' F'R DUTY!! Well, me and my pal L/Cpl Jonathan Khoo did the Singspiration together. We taught them a new song that day, "Happiness is". K, I know, its an old song... To them its new though! Well, I did feel akward trying to teach a group of 20 recruits and Senior boys alike a new song... Thanks to L/Cpl. Jonathan's playing, I could sing along pretty well! Thanks Jon!!
After the whole program, I went home... Then I found a very precious item on my shelf... Ah.. the memories.. Primary school memories... Friends that scribbled in my Diary to keep in contact after graduating, sadly I didn't have much. I so regret that I wasn't hardworking enough that year to get all of their contacts... After flipping thru those pages, YES!! Found one! Loo Yi Hong... Oh yess, I remember her. Luckily, her H/P was still the same! SMSed her for her FS and FcBk... She hasn't add me yet...(-.-|||)
Nothing happened much on Monday... Just planning on writing short stories to kill time...Might even open another blog for that too! Pray... Speaking of prayer, I'd like to pray for my Leukemia friend as I visit him this Saturday, Pray that God will touch his heart and his family when I give him a book on the Messiah...
Cheers,
God Bless...
i really hope i can see him again...
ReplyDeleteSomehow, I was supposed to see him today at the hospital but he said he was checked out. I asked him whether I could go to his house but he rejected. I dunno, I'm just worried and curious why doesn't he want me to see him at home...
ReplyDelete