Friday, February 25, 2011

A Blast From The Past!!!

Yup, back here and wondering what happened to me...left this darn blog alone due to laziness and SPM??

Bloggy: Excuses!!!

Me: *Eh, he he he*, can't we do this some other time? I'm in a middle of a conversation here...

Bloggy: Yea, yea, yea...whatever


Ahem, sorry 'bout that. Where was I? Oh yes, so due to my lack of consistency this place has been left to rot and readers (not that there are many of 'em) hanging in doubt. I sincerely apologize for that!!

*bow*

Ooooh Kaaay, whatever... SPM has been a ... well I can't say that it was a blast. I can say that there were some ups and downs but an over all experience and further confirmation that God is working wondrous miracles around me. Like when I was going through mental blockages from Add Maths and Chemistry, he showed me some last minute solutions... And not to mention the time when He saved my English paper from failing in a very amateur way. Yeah, I took the paper out of the exam hall * fast-flat-and-totally-unenthusiastic tone*.

Yeah! SO!? Watcha gonna do about it huh? I took the paper out, they still accepted it back! Case solved! heh... But it really was a miracle, they ACCEPTED it and DIDN'T PENALISE me!! Wow! Give it up for the Daddy-Above-The-Clouds won't ya?

So all the exam Hoo-Ha, I've got myself an Electric Guitar! Woots to that! EG1211C Yamaha, colour full BLACK! Yea, comes with a guitar tuner, a 15A amplifier and some assorted picks! Thanks to my classmate J.Y Woo for the courier and the ultimate discounts! I've named it, DARK MATTER... I wanted to call it the Dark Knight but, it was too common. No thanks to Batman... Then I took up classes!

On Fridays, 7pm. I go for an Electric Guitar class. Mr. Francis Tang is my teacher. I made great improvement in solos and other funky techniques. After that, I started teaching in a Tuition ala Daycare Centre. It was owned by my friend so I was supposed to help him out. I was there and man was I there just in time to help him care for his students while he flew back for the Chinese New Year in the East Malaysia. I took up a job in Agilent 3 weeks ago as an Operator of an M.S (Manufacturing Specialist) in the production line until I'm accepted into the F6, or until some new revenue comes up. Being a tutor actually helped me see a lot of things that looked towards human behavior... Kids just have lots of uncanny attitudes... I do not want to dwell on this topic any longer. * Shiver*

So, currently I employed under a sub-contract by Li Ann Empowerment Sdn. Bhd. Working in Agilent, Building E in the Mobile Broadband Division. This department actually manufactures test instruments that help TEST other wireless related instruments eg. Cellphones, bluetooth etc... There are lotsa things for me to learn at first as a trainee... but after 3 weeks of training I've technically mastered all that I needed to know. But of course not everything yet, just the things that they want me to know. Gonna learn more as time goes by. It kinda saddens me to see that there are actually people here that are so filled with racism. They have been hiding it in their small little hearts all these years and put on a pleasant poker face to mask their hate...I'm talking about Chinese people here... Well, every action always have a reaction. These 3 weeks have made me realise how hard it is to earn a living. When I get into studying life again... Hoho, no more nonsense for me!

I've been attending driving lessons and very anxious about the exam this Wednesday which is, like, 2 days from now. Pray I don't fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment