Its been long since I updated, sorry. Just yesterday, when the whole class went down to the Physics lab. A theft case happened in class while we're gone. When we came back to the class, every pencil case has been opened, turned inside out and all contents were missing! So sad, lucky I brought it along with me 'else my precious calculator will be GONE!!! Thank God for that. Last Thursday and Saturday, I visited my Leukemia friend in the hospital. I didn't expect to see him so alert. Usually cancer patients will look so worn out and tired after Chemo therapy. He looked very fresh but he's swollen and has a fat head now. 'cuz of the medicine, that's according to him. His ward is just next to the H1N1 patients ward, so dangerous! OMGosh, lucky I did not kena.
After that, I went to the Bukit Jambul complex to watch Transformers (Yay!!). I came out from the hospital at 12pm and made my way to the Bukit Jambul Complex with my father. It took us 30 mins give-and-take to reach the destination. And to my dismay, I was 1/2 hour late! (Shyte!) The next movie was around 3pm, my Physics tuition starts 4pm. (WT HELL??). Then the last one is at 6pm but tuition ends at 6.15pm (mega SHYTE!). So I thought of watching Ice Age 3, but the first show is at 9.15 pm and the last is at 11.15pm. This is a very weird cinema. The next day still need to go church leh... So, I decided. Go home and DOWNLOAD! Oh kay I noe its illegal, but I can't find anymore time to visit the cinemas in another 1 month! (The most I compensate is that I buy another ticket and rip it to shreds after watching the downloaded version lor...) That stupid video is 2 GB! I'm still downloading it ya know! Hell its long... Somebody help me! But thank goodness its 90% already.
Today, 15th July of 2009. The photography session has commenced two days ago. Today's photography session is for uniform bodies. So, I prepared my BB uniform and brought it to school. Lots of unexpected stuff happened today. The Head Prefect(HP), Adrian has annouced that the Fifth and Upper Sixth Form prefects are 'pensioning' from now onwards and make us take over the whole assembly show! What's worse, he put me in duty in the Form 5 gathering place where all the big fellas are! I'M JUST FORM 4! HELLOoOo??! Wad the hell? How will Form 5's listen to Form 4's man? Then, after that is the photography session. When the assembly ends, we sccuried back to class and listened to te teacher teach while we waited to be called. Just then, my senior prefect, a Deputy Secretary of the Board of Prefects came to me and asked for my school uniform... I was like..What? He was wearing his Scouts but asked for my school uniform. He was the same size as me. He said that it was the senior prefects turn to have our photoshoot. Huh? Isn't supposed to be tomorrow? Yea, it was. But the Principal isn't around tomorrow, and that explains why he was rushing to change. I was forced to salin baju into my BB uniform. *SIGH*
We heard that the photoshoot also includes us junior prefects too. So we hurried down to the Suffolk House to get ready. Then I remembered, that bugger is in my uniform! It looks weird with two Barnabas's wandering around. I had to even be his butler and hanger to hold his clothes! (melampau)After their turn, we dashed to the backyard of the Suffolk house and witched back into what we are supposed to be in. This is where it gets complicated. It was the BB's turn to take photo. I had to rush into my hard to wear uniform as I fumbled with every equiptment on me. Belt, Haversack....OH MAN! taking off the school uniform in less than 1 minute is hard enough, wearing a BB uniform is even harder with all the buckles and velcro straps... After photoshoot, I have to jump out of the uniform and back into my school outfit again for prefects canteen duty. So troublesome.
That is the least of my worries. During canteen duty, the president of the BB told me that he wasnts me to take his place next year. *...huh? OH hell no.... 'Decision is FINAL,' that's what he told me. This is a blessing and a curse man... So malang lah today....
No comments:
Post a Comment