Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok, lots to write... (pass out)

Due to my ignorance, laziness and Mafia War-ing about on Facebook. I've brought this burden upon myself. Blogs are so hard to maintain. You just don't know what to write in them ya know?

Recent events
Skin Specialist
Went to see the Skin Specialist about my zit face. Skipped school 'cuz it was raining heavily and the roads were all clogged with cars. So, mom took a U-turn back home. Oh yea bay bee! Extra Shuteye! Didn't miss much in school 'cuz no major subjects in my school timetable that day. Went to Abu Siti Lane to see that specialist at 10am and got some medication from him. Works like a charm.

Problem is, it costs...300 freaking bucks! Goodness me! High-way robbery man! After using that special soap Acne Aid he gave, I mean sold me, he also sold me another special toner to use on my whole face including on my pimples. not to mention two other facial day-and-night cream. The toner stings like hell. DARN IT! Made my face so crappy RED! The cream was also applied on the whole face. When it dries and if I scratch my face, it peels off flake by flake. Makes me look like sunburnt. Plus the pills he SOLD me to prevent my face from secreting too much oil made my lips dry becuase I forgot to put the lip balm he SOLD me also made me look dehydrated.

But it did work. The pimples subsided, the scars also kinda like vanished. But made me look like a lobster.

MBS FOOD CARNIVAL
Due to the insufficient funds to construct our new Sixth Form building, our Pengetua organized a food carnival last Saturday. Had to 'tugas' as Coupon collector at the food stalls. Was a substitute collector so was sent flying here and there to different stalls. Last stall was at the TAiwan Pearl Milk stall. Was shocked with the price. RM 6! for that McD regular size pearl milk tea! OMGosh. Ain't gonna buy that. Dr. Koh Tsu Khoon was there to officiate the whole event. Besides food, there were also game stalls and the HAUNTED MANSION which was at the Dewan Budaya. Didn't get to go into that though. Thats because of the 'dragon-long' Que. What a waste.

Then, it was performance time. Me and my friends put together a small band of a pianist/keyboardist, guitarist and a vocal. I was the vocalist and we we playing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. The practice was...well...last minute. The keyboardist, Kimberley Chuah had to transpose the key 5 semitones down to suit my voice. Embarrassing! It was quite alright though during the performance considering that I'm not familiar with the song myself.(I noe, I'm outdated and kolot and all). I saw my own video, I sucked big time.

Sunday BB Meeting/Parade
Had a fun day! Went for the Alpha Course or aka the Christian Education Award class. Nothing much to talk about to it. Then was the normal BB parade day. It was quite nice 'cuz I won the Best Squad Leader of the Month and Best Uniform of the Month. It was the first time I got the Best Uniform thingy.

Tuesday fight/quarrel at school
After the recess duty, we were 'herding' the students back to their classes and saw an incident that includes the Form 3 and the Form 4 students gathering in a circle or crowd that suggests that there was a fight happening from a mile away. Don't know what the crap was happening but we don't know what to do. Then in class, the same incident sparked up again. Form3 come cari pasal at my class since it involves one of my classmates.

Called the disciplne teacher but he still dilly-dallying and when he finally went up it was too late 'cuz they have already dispersed. Made a fool out of myself. Sigh.

Wednesday KWN
Today, the Kids Witness News from our xchool asked for the pengawas particpants in a comedy silent clip. Only five were needed, so I voulnteered. Nothing much, but it was interesting. Got to skip BM class! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. sigh shouldnt have wasted ur time calling the disciplinary teacher....should have JOIN IN!!! yeah man thats what im talking about =D

    ReplyDelete