Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super Frust over Super SMS... Merdeka!!!

Merdeka, the mark of freedom and also the mark of the end of the holidays... Mixed emotions...

On top of that, I just found out that Super SMS is no more! That means, I'm stuck with Super FNF. But I wanna chat like mad every where i go! Oh well,.... Merdeka day was occupied with me and my comrades participating in the Merdeka parade march at Perda. Was kinda crowded. Duh, of course. It was a parade darn it! Marched for quite a distance 'till my neck and shoulders were sore.

Then, went home with friends in the bus we came with. Holidays was a blast. Had friends staying over. Played the PS2 till 3 am. Watched movies till 3 am too! Woke up quite late in the morning.

Watched UP, it was a touching story. Recomended to watch.

1 comment: